Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Job!


I finally got a job! It's not what I wanted originally but as Apoc D says gotta make that paper! it's community art works. Basically I'll be doing art in schools and community centres in the local area.

But....

A person I'm working with is getting my back up already and I'm only in the job since Monday! I know what you're thinking. "He's only in the job a wet week and he already has an enemy!?!" Let me explain.

The person in question had, earlier in the year, given my mother a verbal beating while he was in the same job. He humiliated her and she was in tears when I met her. Now, only because my mother asked me not to intervene on her behalf is the only reason he's still walking around verbally unscathed. But now I have to work with him!!!!

Well sports fans, any ideas?

No comments: