Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Time and the lack thereof( Or Hello and Welcome!)

Hello and welcome to Eeeper's Choice! This is my rant to the world and I'm going to enjoy it! As you've read in the description, I'm a hamster cleverly disguised as a human so as such nothing I say should be taken literal. Nothing I say here is meant to cause offence in any way. If it does send me a comment as I can't help if you guys don't tell me. You might find my humour sarcastic, weird or just plain stupid. In any case comments are all good (except for the really creepy kind...you know what i'm talking about, don't you? Hey where you going? Hey come back!) and all so reply away! (Eeeper's note: My family's privacy is something I value and I don't want them involved in my blog. I know that other Bloggers tell any one who'll listen all about their wife, offspring, yadda,yadda,yadda but for now I'll just tell you that I have a family and they look out for me especially when I've been at the cat-nip.) Now on to today's post!

Did you ever notice how if you spend time in front of the TV from say, 8 to 11pm, you always miss the really good programs? No, memorizing when the latest episode of LOST will be on doesn't count. Oh don't get me started about LOST or Desperate Housewives. Ya know, I've really tried to like those shows, I really have. But every time I tried to watch them I kept getting bored real quick. Don't get me wrong I like nice, meaty shows but I just don't like these shows. I am just sick of people raving on about them being great and sophisticated and on and on, blah,blah,blah.

I like shows like The X-Files, Star Trek(in all its forms) Law & Order, CSI and others. Please don't think I just like sci-fi and fringe shows. I have a thing for 80's films no matter how bad they are. Like just recently I bought Legend, Explorers and The Last Starfighter, three films I haven't seen for years. My brothers love me for getting them as these days entertainment value in films is going down hill in a hurry.

I go to school on planet Earth with the rest of the other hamsters. We share a communal wheel in which Comrade Rodrick doesn't seem to be pulling his weight. This can be interpreted by the fact he keeps taking extra long lunch breaks and complains that the large meat bags are coming to take him away again...... I don't know which is worse: the wheel all day long or the prospect of going home to an empty dustbin every night.

Well that's it from this post for now. More news from the dustbin soon and pictures of my adventure in our nation's dirt heap, er, I mean capital.

Laters fellow rodents!

No comments: